Friday, July 27, 2012

3 Weeks! Holy Moly! And a Winner!

Well that went fast! In fact, I am positive I may have misplaced a week or two... Pepper has arrived and is growing like a bean.


She's growing a heap since we picked her up from the airport (above) and is full of beans. I can't wait for the mouthing to stop, but all in all she's a good girl - eats well, sleeps well and she's very good at doing her business outside! Needless to say, I've been juggling lots of housetraining and children and work and housework and family and sewing and... I've come to the conclusion that there's not enough hours in the day! I recently lamented this to a colleague who suggested I "sleep less"... but I'm already doing that too! On average I get maybe 6 hours (at most) sleep a night (not always end to end either!)...

Hmm. Anyway. I *still* haven't taken a photo of the prize, but I can tell you it's one of my AMH voile scarves and a Little Apples charm pack and a few other sewing notions.

Thanks for all your comments. I loved reading about how many quilts you'd made and how long you had all been quilting :) So... the winner is: NUMBER 5! Woop Woop thanks Mr Random Number Generator!


Congratulations Miriam! Love that this prize is going to another Kiwi!! I'll flick you an email :)

In other exciting news, I am working my way through my works in progress pile! More on that soon! Until then (and it could be a while!) happy sewing everyone and thanks again for all your lovely comments!

6 comments:

  1. Aww... Pepper is such a cutie, how can you resist such a face ;O)
    Congrats Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure the sleep! Or stay up and watch the Olympics and go without xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoot! Yay it's a great day to be Miriam ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppy is seriously cute! How can you survive on that much sleep? I need 8-9 hours or I'm unbearable. Can't wait to see more of your finished quilts. Love to meet for a coffee again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puppy is seriously cute! How can you survive on that much sleep? I need 8-9 hours or I'm unbearable. Can't wait to see more of your finished quilts. Love to meet for a coffee again one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)