Sunday, June 17, 2012

Destash Sale! Grab a bargain :)

When we moved in March, I have to say I was a little surprised by my fabric stash... It somehow had grown quite significantly throughout the year and I had to come clean with the DH that yes, perhaps a few more parcels than I'd fessed up to had arrived and migrated into the spare room...

That said, I decided it was high time I had a sort through my stash... all the more so now that we're looking to get a puppy in the coming weeks. With the pitter patter of impending paws, I am destashing some of my fabric to help fund all the little bits and pieces we'll need :) Some of these bundles will be very hard to part with, but I know little Pepper/Annie (we're yet to settle on a name for sure) will definitely be worth the sacrifice!

Please note postage is from New Zealand and shipping will be combined for multiple purchases. There will be a few more items listed in the next few days too :)


Little Apples Jelly Roll - NZ$40 + postage



Hope Valley FQ Bundle (24 FQ's) NZ$95 + postage SOLD


AMH Little Folks Voile
5 Half yards + bonus piece (blue) - NZ$40 + postage


Children at Play Over the Fence FQ bundle (8FQs) - NZ$30 + postage


How the Grinch Stole Flannel - 2 yards NZ$30


Cute Cowboy fabric (from Spotlight) 1m - NZ$10


Random FQ's - NZ$3 each

3 comments:

  1. What fun... a new puppy! Your boys are going to love it...:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A puppy, you will have so much fun! I'd love to 'relieve' you of the Hope Valley FQ's. Just let me know how much for postage and your bank details ...... Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love the Hope Valley FQ's if they haven't already been snagged

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)