Saturday, November 27, 2010

A few more photos...


Little Gus


Gus





Oliver - too busy to stay still for photos!


My boys and I


My favourite photo


Attempts at family photo...



Oliver - "I'm off!"


And my little Gus again!

Thank you very much for all the sweet comments on my last little photo update! As requested I've included more photos of the boys this time! We didn't get many of Ollie - he just wouldn't stay still! Gus, however, well - he definitely worked the camera!!

 I actually managed some sewing this week! AMAZING! But we still don't have a camera - so no photos to share just yet. I almost have enough Flybuys to get a new camera! Hopefully before Christmas! Whipping up a few little Christmas presents! Hopefully I can get them to the LAQ today and hopefully she'll be able to quilt them for me in time for Christmas.

It's been a stunning week here in Wellington. The weather has been amazing. And warm. Who knows - we might actually get a summer this year!

 And sadness this week -]\. NZ has been rocked by the Pike River Mine disaster. 29 men lost. We're a small nation. Just over 4 million people. So everyone knows someone who knows someone... we used to think we were separated by two degrees of separation - I actually think it's more like one degree of separation these days with social networking - so this tradegy is definitely affecting everyone. I can't even begin to imagine the pain each family is feeling. One thing that always amazes me at times this like though, is how people band together to do good. There are so many good people!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely action shots of your wee boys. Hasn't Gus got gorgeous hair. Good to see you've managed some sewing. I need to make a start on my handmade gifts very soon I think. The days are starting to fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lara! The boys look gorgeous! And haven't they grown up fast!! I think little Gus was crawling only on the last photo I remember! So nice to see, and lovely to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Mrs Simpson.
    Love Gus trying on THE SHOES. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)