Thursday, February 18, 2010

Windmill Work In Progress

More colours to come soon I promise!

And my blocks I need to redo...

Hope you are all having a great week! I am off to the USA on Sunday (*squeals with excitement*) and I will have a day and a half to shop! I have printed off the details for a few shops and the quilt stores and I can not wait! I will miss my boys (all 3 of them) but this is such a great opportunity - I have never left New Zealand so this is a BIG first for me.

I will definitely have plenty of fabric purchases to show so please standby for my return :)

Happy Sewing!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun on your big trip! I hope you find lots of great fabric - so much that you have to pay for overweight baggage on your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage Lara! Watch out you might get bitten by the travel bug! Looking forward to seeing all your fabric purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip and hope you get lots of supercool fabric! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a fabulous trip!!! it sounds like it is going to be exciting for you. the pinwheels look so great. it is going to be a beautiful quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip!! May you be blessed with great flights and superb shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)