Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And then there were 5!

The completion of this little Figgy Pudding by Moda table runner brings my total of WIP's to complete before the New Year to 5! This table runner is a gift for my DP's Nana for Christmas!


Tonight I'll be working on the wee Figgy Pudding lap quilt intended for MIL as an early Christmas present. She's just bought a new home so I want to have it finished to give her this weekend after we've helped her shift into her new place.

I love Figgy Pudding. I have some yardage and a Layer Cake remaining! Hope everyone is having a lovely week! Tomorrow is Wednesday! 8 more working days to go and then we're on holiday :)!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)