Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And then there were 4!



This little quilt is for my MIL...
 It's big enough to be used as a lap quilt or...

As a wee table topper too!

Thank you to those of you who offered advice on
how to border this quilt, I took it all on board and
am so happy with how it has come together. The
quilting is an all over snowflake design which
is so festive and beautiful!

I now have two more table runners to complete and
Oliver's Shepherds Bush Christmas stocking before
Christmas as well as 1 little cross stitch for Gus
before the New Year is upon us.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

I am really enjoying the process of binding quilts now!
It makes for a lovely little job to do while watching TV.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)